Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a Great Time to be a Husky!

I love March Madness. I have always loved college basketball way more than NBA basketball. I went to UConn, in part because I wanted to be part of the Husky experience. I love choosing my teams carefully when the brackets come out. In the beginning of the tournament, I always choose some upsets. Always rooting for my Huskies.

Sidenote--The year before I went there they were men's and women's national champions. The fours years I spent at UConn... NOTHING! Ed Nelson made a rap song about a pick-up truck. Oh and UConn lost to an 11 seed, George Mason.

However, I still love them. (I love them so much that I have a UConn tattoo) I am super looking forward to watching the Final Four this weekend. UConn is playing Kentucky Saturday night. Let's go Huskies!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment