Monday, October 11, 2010

I LOVERMONT

Sorry I have been on hiatus last week. I just didn't feel like a fashionista last week. It was a rainy week and I was trying to get everything done at school for this coming week so I could book it out of school on Friday. During the long Columbus Day weekend, my girlfriends and I took a trip to Vermont. It was Harpoon Brewery's Octoberfest. (The Vermont Octoberfest trumps the Boston one any day. It has a laid back vibe) And after this weekend, I can officially say I LOVERMONT!!!

The fall foliage was amazing, the beer was delish, and the boys were rugged. For a trip to Vermont, I needed to wear something plaid, obviously. The boys we met thought I looked like Shaun White's sister. Bahahaha. I think I dressed the part of a Vermont-y. (Being up there made me soooo excited for ski season!!!)  I also included a picture of my fashionista friend, Allison. She wore HEELS to our outdoor drinking fest. I loved her jacket, so I included the picture. Check it out! 

Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarers 
Jacket: Forever 21 
Beer: Harpoon Octoberfest
Friend: Allison 

Jacket: Express 
Sunglasses: Cole Haan 
Purse: Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment