Sunday, October 3, 2010

UConn Homecoming

Homecoming is the time of year when I put all my fashion sense on a back burner in order to support my alma mater. I was excited to wear my new UConn sweatshirt. (I know I'm wearing ripped jeans and sneakers but like I said, fashion sense on hold. UConn Homecoming > Homecoming Fashion) We packed four of us (and all our gear) into my Honda Fit and headed off to East Hartford, CT. My college roommates and I tailgated like no other. Big Frank made his delicious breakfast juice. Cornhole was a great addition to our tailgating gear. We watched UConn to victory! I did not see as many random people as I hoped but it was great to be back. On our drive home, we made a stop on campus to see our friend Aaron. However, our return to campus would not be complete without a trip to Ted's, the local watering hole.

Tailgating Trifecta-- food, beer, cornhole
College Roomies--3 years later
Getting a drink at half time
Another successful homecoming game! 
See you next year, homecoming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment