Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Nails

As many of you know, I am obsessed with nail polish. I love it. I own more than 100 nail polishes organized by color. I read blogs about it as well as constantly talking about it. God forbid some rando tells me they like my nail polish, I give them in detail the brand and color name as well we application tips. I know it can get annoying but that's me. :)

I'm usually not into nail art or designs but in lieu of the season, I thought I would get festive. (My students absolutely adore them...but then again, what nine year old girl wouldn't love sparkly nails). I layers two colors on top of each other. Both from China Glaze holiday collection. I used Seche base coat. (per usual). I used two coats of Cheers to You. I probably could have gotten away with one coat but I just wasn't satisfied with one coat. Then I used two coats of Party Hearty. No top coat.  Check it out below. (Let's hope Santa bring a new camera. After 6 years, mine is on it's way out).


China Glaze Top Coat: Party Hearty
China Glaze: Cheers to You 

Ps- Cousin Jillian, if you are reading this, theses are some of the colors that you can look forward to when you come to the east coast in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment