Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Slope Side View

It's finally ski season! I could not be happier. My girlfriends and I planned a ski weekend. We brought along our friend Colleen who skied for the first time in about 8years. She did great! We skied at Cannon Mountain in Franconia, NH. For the early ski season, the conditions were great.

During the winter, my wardrobe changes from feminine to sporty. I am trying to find cute ski clothes that don't make me look like a man. With new winter clothing technology, this is getting easier. While the sport is mostly men, women have been coming out with great designs. I am on the look out for new base layer pants that doesn't look like long underwear. I saw some on  athletica but they were all sold out.

I am also loving the apres-ski attire. I'm thinking fair isle sweaters and big furry boots. Can you picture it?! With a big taller mug of Woodstock Pig's Ear Brown Ale. And sitting by the fire. Theses are several reasons why I love ski season.

Until next week on the slopes.





No comments:

Post a Comment