Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

This sweater/blazer was one of my few black Friday purchases. I'm never one to go shopping on black Friday. I don't do well with crowds for me, it's not worth it. However, Tracy and I decided to do some casual shopping on Friday just as an excuse to get out of the house for a while. Upon entering the LOFT, I immediately fell in love with this sweater/blazer. I saw it on a mannequin and almost ripped it off. My eyes darted around the store trying to find it on a hanger and praying that it came in petite. Finally, Tracy found it hiding in the back. (Snaps to Tracy on the find). My mind was racing of the many different ways I could style it. I was like a little kid in a candy store. Below is my first attempt to style it. (I hope there are several more to follow). Thoughts on it? Was it a good impulse buy? 



Tank: LOFT 
Sweater/Blazer: LOFT
Skirt: Old Navy 
Boots: Ralph Lauren

Notice, another festive Christmas tree in the background. 

1 comment:

  1. haha thank you for the descriptive sweater purchase episode LOL you're too funny.

    The sweater/blazer (sweatzer? blater?) looks good. Professional yet relaxed. What's the material? Looks like a thick cotton?

    ReplyDelete