Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring it on, 2012

New Year's Eve. I usually despise the holiday. It's like amateur hour at any bar you go to. It's always too hyped up. The only redeeming quality that the holiday has is the fact that it's perfectly acceptable to dress up in your sparkliest clothes possible.

This year, my college roommate, Carolyn had a gathering. It was a blast. I never took a full outfit picture but here is a glimpse at my sparkly shirt. Picture it with dark, bootleg jeans and black heels. It encompased the theme of the party--silver, gold and black. (I think only 4 people at the party were aware of the theme, but no worries).
Now after looking at my shirt, you're probably thinking, "Wow, Maureen. That must be the best part of the your outfit." WRONG! Check out my nails! I'm obsessed. By far my favorite part of the outfit.

I hope your New Year's Eve was everything you hoped for. Let's go 2012. Bring it on. I am ready for you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Loving this new blog direction, and as you can tell, already tuning in daily.

    ReplyDelete