Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dating in 2012

As a 26, single, independent woman, my dating life over the past few years has been interesting. I tend to "date seasonally", as I like to call it. I have a summer boyfriend to play softball with and go to the beach, a fall boyfriend to drink pumpkin spice lattes and go apple picking, a winter boyfriend to go skiing and drink dark lagers with, and a spring boyfriend watch march madness and go to baseball games with. No man has transcended the seasons. In 2012, I am looking for a gentleman friend that transcends the seasons.

To aide in this, I bought Patti Stanger's book "Become Your Own Matchmaker." I have down the dating detox and now I'm ready to be on the prowl. I have been trying to make my list of 5 non-negotiables that I am looking for in a man. In case you are wondering (or know a single fella), here are my 5 non-negotiables:

  1. Educated/Thirst for Knowledge
  2. Athletic 
  3. Funny
  4. Ready to Settle Down
  5. Good Credit 
I have also been known to describe my ideal man as a slightly overweight ex-athlete. I do want a strong masculine figure. Obviously I don't want a man who gives off too much feminine energy. Now my friend Andrea laughs when I talk about feminine energy but you can definatly sense it. Below are pitctures of my celebrity crush:



















So have you seen him?? What are your five non-negotiables? 

No comments:

Post a Comment