Sunday, September 26, 2010

Girls Night Out



Skirt: Kohl's 
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft 
Shoes: DSW 

Saturday night turned out to be interesting. Once again my hopes for fall-weather clothing was shot down. It was almost 80 degrees. Eek! We are in Massachusetts here!!! Today is a nice relief from the heat. Last night felt like a summer night. The humidity was so bad that my hair just wasn't cooperating. I used to headband to hold back my lion's mane and give it some style.

Sidenote: I'm thinking to cutting my hair. Thoughts? Also, I'm searching for a hairdresser. 

I went out with my college roommate and her friends. We attempted to go to the new dueling piano bar in Boston buuuutt the line was a block and a half long at 9pm. So our night ended up in Faneuil Hall aka it turned into a mini UConn reunion.

I went with a high-waisted denim skirt and my new purple tee from Ann Taylor Loft. (I think jewel tones is one of my favorite fall trends). I bought these shoes at the beginning of summer and have only worn them twice. I just couldn't find enough excuses to wear them. I was pumped to wear them last night. The wedges were a good choice since we were walking on cobblestone most of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment