Saturday, September 18, 2010

pants. enough said.

As many of you know, I do not like pants. I loathe pants. At 5 foot nothing, it's difficult to find pants that fit me and I think they make me look like a boy. That was until I saw until two weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I casually walked into JCrew and started strolling around. I had my eye on their corduroys because I thought it might be something I wanted to try this fall. Since, I was trying on pants, I picked up some other styles. As I tried on JCrew "Minnie" pant, the heavens shined down on me. (In my head I pictured a scene similar to the Lion King when Simba was born). THEY ARE AMAZING!! They make me feel girly and they fit perfectly and most of all, they don't need to be hemmed. I bought them in three different colors. I can't stop raving about them.

I just want to say thank you JCrew! Now my challenge is styling these pants. Below are my khaki colored JCrew Minnie, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's striped top, and another excuse to wear my amazing oxfords. So, what do you think of my first attempt styling these amazing pants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment