Monday, September 20, 2010

Rascal Flatts Concert

Yesterday was the Rascal Flatts concert aka the end of summer concert series. I love summer concerts. Being outdoors, tailgating, meeting new friends, listening to great music. It's fabulous. Last night another wonderful concert season comes to an end.

Once again, I run into the same dilemma as last weekend. I want to dress like fall but it still feels like summer out. I had better luck yesterday finding a happy medium. I went with a fall floral dress. The colors say fall while the dress itself is still warm enough for summer. I was searching for the perfect necklace to wear with this dress when I came across this sparrow necklace. It was just screaming "Maureen" all over it. A very me necklace. I will definitely get some good use out of it. (Btw-- the dress and necklace are from Forever21).

Since it was a country concert, I of course needed to wear boots. I forget where I bought these boots but they are a size too big for me but I just couldn't pass them up. For someone who rarely wears heels (because I work with children and am running around all day), my feet were killing today.




No comments:

Post a Comment