Saturday, November 27, 2010

Being Thankful

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I know I am a little delayed on the Thanksgiving Day post, but we have had a full house of people. The past couple days have flown by and have been wonderful. However, I did lose my voice from going out on Wednesday night.

Below is what I wore for Thanksgiving Eve/my birthday. My home friends and I go to the same bar every year. I need something where I look good but not too dressed up. I mean, I still want to impress all people that I haven't seen in years. (I find this especially true now since I am not on a facebook and not everyone can stalk me). It was an awesome night and still remains as one of my favorite holidays. (Yes, I mean Thanksgiving Eve and not Thanksgiving itself).

 Shirt: Ann Taylor LOFT 
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Jasmine Sola

Girlfriends
The one person missing from the festivities this year was my brother. He was in Chicago with his girlfriend's family. Both of them did make up for it by giving me a season pass to Cannon Mountain for my birthday!!! (So if any of you ski, I will be always looking for a ski partner all season). 

Thanksgiving itself was low key and relaxed. We have a family tradition of dressing up as Pilgrims and Indians which is always fun. My cousin's daughter was the new addition to the holiday. (She is adorable!!!) Since Bryan and Rayna were in Chicago, I recruited my sorority sister to come down for the holiday. All around great day. 

Now it's time to get ready to prepare for my favorite season...SKI SEASON!!! (I bet you thought I was going to say Christmas)

1 comment: