Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Hoot-aween

So sorry for not blogging in over a week. Big things have been happening over here. I switched schools across town. I've been living and breathing school work. I now work with my best friend from middle school and a few of my brother's friends. It's funny. It is like we are all just playing a big game of school.


Hoot! Hoot! I was an owl for Halloween this year. I didn't actually go out for Halloween. I started making this costume last month. It took forever but I love love love it. My mom made me put it on and drive around town showing my family and friends. I'm glad I didn't get pulled over. Next year, I hope to wear it to school. HaHa What do you think of the costume?


4 comments:

  1. hahahahha whooooo would come up with such a thing??? i know whoooooo!!!!


    LOVE IT. i can't believe you made that.


    ok i take it back, i can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty!!

    Can you please send this costume in to: http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/costumes.html

    I would vote for you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! Please come wear it to my work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD. this is more fantastic than words can express. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete