Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little Black Dress Night

Last night I felt like I was back in college, getting ready for a sorority date night party. Sarah's brother, D Franchise and his friend, Contrary were performing last night in Lowell. Sarah had the girls over for a little black dress pre-game party. It was so much fun! Below is me with the hostess. I wish I had taken a picture of the back of the dress. It was all cut out in the back. Total hottness!

Although once we got to the bar, we soon realized that we were the only ones in the theme. So, yes, we were those girls. Oh well, so worth it.

Dress: Express
Shoes: TJ Maxx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BOOTS!! Such a great purchase, glad i was there to help convince you to get them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have given you props. Everyone, Tracy talked me into buying these booties.

    ReplyDelete