Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

Today is another snow. Yes, you read that correctly, another day off from school. This means we will probably be going to school until the end of June. Hmph. I know, I sound like a brat right now. But I do enjoy going to school. We haven't had a full week since we got back from winter break. I want to be back into a rhythm.

School got called off last night. This is what I woke up to this morning:


The good news, skiing will be awesome tomorrow. I will be shredding mad pow pow with my sorority sister, Tracy. I can't wait. Tracy is a novice and is nervous but I have assured her that she is in good hands.

Since I was not expecting a snow day, I brought nothing home to plan for the coming week. That's a blessing and a curse. I have a lot that I should be doing, but it is stuck in my classroom. Instead, I made cookies. I made no-bake chocolate peanut butter cookies from my friend at eat.live.run. They are still in the fridge, so I will let you know how they came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment