Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Being new to the world, I get super excited to know that people read this blog. I started it just to keep track of my outfits. I was super excited minuteobsessions awarded me this Stylish Blogger Award. And here it is...
Stylish Blogger Award


Woo hoo! My first big sign that people read this. However, since I posted, there are some rules to this award. 

  1. Share 7 things about myself. 
  2. Pass the award on to more fabulous bloggers. 
Here are 7 kinda interesting things about me: 
  1. I change my nail color every 2 or 3 days. (And I have my nail polish color coordinated in drawers). 
  2. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school. For that reason, I own waaaay too many cardigans with front pockets. I blame this totally on my high school uniform. 
  3. Surpringly, I hated dresses when I was younger. I was the biggest tomboy and didn't fall in love with dresses and skirts until high school. 
  4. Growing up, I played softbal year round. I was a third baseman. (Hot at the corner baby!) I also totally miss team sports. 
  5. I started out college as a biomedical engineering major. After that, I took as many classes as I could that would allow me to be on College Jeopardy. After, that did not pan out, I switched to Spanish. Then I studied abroad in Spain and when I came back I decided I didn't want to major in Spanish. I ended up with a degree in Human Development and Family Studies. Only to get my master's degree in Elementary Education. Now I might even take more classes. Eek! 
  6. I hate movies. I can't sit through them. I don't know actor and actresses. However, I read Perez every day.
  7. The Cosby Show still makes me laugh every time I watch it. 

I pass the Stylish Blog Award on to you: 

1 comment: