Thursday, January 13, 2011

Otra Vez

Today I am blessed with another snow day! Eek! I know my father is livid that we have two (maybe even three) days off because it means more days tacked on to the end of the year. While I love summer, I also love winter. I am living in the moment and enjoying my day off. Right now, June is sooo far away that I can't even think about it. I figure I am lucky enough to get the summer off, I shouldn't complain about going a few extra days in the heat.

Yesterday I spent in my house reading and catching up on my celebrity gossip. However, after one day being couped up, I'm breaking free! I plan to go to snow shoeing and play in the snow.

My brother, who recently moved to DC, called yesterday to say that he missed the snow. I think I would miss the snow too. So Bry, these pics are for you. I hope its helps with your longing for snow.


If you look at picture on the far left, you can see a tiny bit of my car trying to peek through. 


1 comment: