Friday, January 28, 2011

Friend Friday

It is Friday again. (woo hoo!) Last week I was slacking on the friend Friday questions. So, here I go again. I'll give myself snaps for trying this again.

In case you forgot, Friend Friday is something that Katy over at modlychic came up with. Each week she sends out questions about blogging/fashion and all the blogger involved answer the same questions on Fridays.

1. What technology do you use in blogging? 
I'm new to the blogging world therefore my blogging technology is very simple. My MacBook is probably my most advanced technology that I use. I have a simple point and shoot camera. It is indestructible! I mean it, it's drop proof, waterproof and freeze proof.


2. What computer and online technology do you use? 
I use blogger as my blog platform. It's easy to use and was very easy to start. As I said before, I use my MacBook. Therefore, I use iPhoto for most of my photo editing. Sometimes iPhoto won't load into blogger so when that happens, I also keep my photos on photobucket. This is because I am not on facebook, so I can easily email it out to my friends after events.


3. What is your process for taking pictures?
There really is not an elaborate process. Whenever I feel good, I take the picture. I started out taking pictures in the morning but then I decided, I didn't look or feel the best in the morning. Lately, I've been taking the picture when I arrive home from school. Sometimes, my mother takes the pictures for me or sometimes I use self timer. Or sometimes, I force my friends to have a photoshoot where ever we are.

4. When it comes to backdrops of your photos, what do you consider? 
In an ideal world, I would love to take my pictures outside. However, it being winter, that doesn't always happen. Right now I try to take pictures when and where I can. I try to keep the backdrops interesting but the angles in the house are all weird so there are only so many places I can go.



5. If you could splurge and buy one new piece of equipment, what would it be? 
I would love one of those fancy nancy dslr cameras. That would also mean, I would need to know how to use one. Those lenses give me the jimjams!

1 comment:

  1. The winter certainly forces us to be creative with locations and photo shoots. I'm looking forward to more temperate climates in the months ahead and am secretly jealous of all the people who live in places like Texas and still get to walk around without a coat with only minimal discomfort. - Katy

    ReplyDelete