Thursday, January 27, 2011

For my Brother Bear

My Brother (yes I capitalized the B because I like to think of his as Brother Bear from ther Berenstein Bears)...anyway, let's start this again. My Brother recently moved to the DC area. He called this morning (on yet again, another snow day) to ask us to send pictures of the amount of snow.

Last night Maryland received 6 inches of snow. Brother Bear said that it took him 3 hours to get home from work. Cars were leaving their cars on the side of the highway. He said it was pure mayham.

He tried telling people he works with that they are babies when it comes to snow and that 6 inches is not a lot of snow. This is the reason why I took these pictures outside near large piles of snow. Enjoy, Brother Bear.

How's the snow by you? Does it compare? Or are you lucky enough to live in a warmer climate?

Jeans: F21
Shirt: LOFT 
Cardigan: LOFT 
Boots: H&M
Necklace: F21
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer 





4 comments:

  1. 1. you look freezing in pic 2, 2. the house behind you is the one whose snowbank i slid into when i came to visit you shortly after another one of our little storms. rock on though i loveee your bloggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am freezing. Can you picture my mother telling me, "Maureen, put on a jacket. Enough with this photo shoot thing. Be warm!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this snow is ridiculous!!! I miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and another blizzard this week!! I only like it when I'm on the mountain.

    ReplyDelete