Friday, February 25, 2011

Art of the Americas

Yesterday, my mom and I spent the day at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. We checked out the new Art of the Americas wing. My mom is an art teacher and I'm an art enthusiast. It took us all day just to check out this new section. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought. When I lived in Spain, I fell in love with Spanish artists. Since then, I haven't had the same love for the American artists that I had once. We made our way from 600BC to the 1970s. It was a great journey.

When we arrived home, I was surprised to find a hand written letter waiting for me. Such a fun surprise! It was from one of my sorority sisters. It made me so excited that she, too, had monogrammed notecards... and that she used them!! Thanks for the welcomed surprise. I loved it.

Do you still send hand written letters in the mail? Or are you a product of this age of technology?

Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: LOFT 
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tights: ???
Boots: DSW 
Belt: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment