Sunday, February 20, 2011

Double Up, Double Up

Last night was the first night in a while that I have gone out on the town. The wind was howling and the spring-like temperatures were gone, but that didn't stop my friend and I from having a good time. To combat the windy weather, I decided to double up on tights. I wore my magenta tights with black, lacy ones over them. I don't think the black lacy tights added any warmth but they sure added to my style. I also was able to wear my big obnoxious cocktail ring that I bought a few months ago. I have this new obbsession with cocktail rings and yet i never seem to wear them. For real, I have a drawer full of them. Hmm, maybe I should try to incorporate them more. I'll add that to one of my outfit goals. Ok, enough rambling. 

Dress: LOFT 
Tights: Hue
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: DSW 
Ring: Lia Sophia
Earings: Lia Sophia


Close Up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment