Thursday, February 10, 2011

Colored Tights and Dresses

Colored tights and dresses seem to be my winter wardrobe staple.

I'm finally getting the hang of this whole remix thing. I think I am much better remixing my winter clothes than I was with my fall clothes. I feel like in the winter I can add so many accessories to my wardrobe than in the fall. I guess that is because I am not a big jewelry person. In the winter, I add colored tights and cardigans and interesting boots. Maybe that is the benefit of growing up in New England, the ability to spruce up a winter wardrobe. Colored tights are my favorite accessory. It keeps things interesting especially since I hate wearing pants.

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: ??? 
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: DSW 

6 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful jeweltones in your dress. And the cardigan really makes the outfit pop. The blue nail polish is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is spectacular! The colors are great and the shimmer of the material is like a bonus! Can I add you to the Alterations Needed Forum's list of Petite 30 for 30 Remixers?
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course you can add me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do! Check out their site if you haven't before. If you'd like :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do! Check out their site if you haven't before. If you'd like :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! You look like sunshine on a cloudy day !!

    ReplyDelete