Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shirt Dress

It was spring-like for Massachusetts today. It was finally in the 50s. Talk about a heat wave. Well my mind was in a spring. (Especially since all Red Sox players report to spring training today). I wore some light colors buttt it was still too cold to go barelegged like Kendi. A girl can dream, can she?

Here is another example of me wearing leggings as tights. Whenever I wear this dress, I always think that it is too short to wear to work so I wore leggings just to be safe. No one commented negatively about my outfit. (Probably because they were more concerned with the happenings in my classroom today). I wore flats today just to show everyone that its getting warm out today. Woo hoo.

One more day until February vacation.

How was your Thursday? Are you excited for the weekend?

Dress: H&M 
Tank: LOFT 
Leggings: Vera Wang for Kohls 
Shoes: DSW 
Belt: thrifted (from Rayna) 

2 comments:

  1. I like this outfit. Is that a green belt with black leggings? Is that ok? (I always get worried about mixing green with black for some reason.. unless it's like a christmas green.... thoughts?)

    I, too, am excited for the weekend!! I really miss having feb break though you lucky duck! oh well! I'll always have President's Day anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aly,
    It's a light grey belt. I guess it does look kind of green. But to answer your question, depending on the green, I would def mix it with black. Why not?!

    ReplyDelete