Monday, February 7, 2011

Mockingjay

I have officially finished the Hunger Games triology by Suzanne Collins. I can say, I am in LOVE. I would read them over and over. I am one to easily catch on to teen book series. I was into Harry Potter, Twilight, Life as We Knew It. The Hunger Games blew me away. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it all but I had nothing else to read and it seemed like everyone was reading. To be honest, I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Well, I'm glad that I did. I'm glad it finally as a strong female character!!  Katniss could kick Bella's ass any day. So if you haven't done so already, begin reading the Hunger Games. (Preferably before it becomes a movie in 2012 because we all know the books are a million times better).

I am now on the look out for mockingjay/hunger games inspired jewelry. Have you seen any?

No comments:

Post a Comment