Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mixed Metals Valentine's Day

I am playing catch-up all week. Hence the reason why I am finally getting around to posting my Valentine's Day outfit. This is what I wore to school to teach my lovies (filled with lots and lots of sugar). I don't like wearing red because I am a redhead. I opted for mixed metals. If I were to wear this outfit again, I would add a chunky necklace and tone down the tights. Looking at the pictures, my legs look extra shiny. It almost looks costume-y instead of teacher chic. Oh well. I was excited to wear my chambray shirt again.

I did not have a Valentine this year but I was not anti-Valentine's Day like some single ladies. I spent the night with my girlfriends. We had sushi and play trivia at a local bar. It was great. I loved it but I was exhausted all day the next day! So much for going out on a school night, huh?

I know this a few days late, but how was your Valentine's Day? Did you spend it with someone special? Or did you have a fun night out with girls?


Shirt: JCrew
Skirt: JCrew
Tights: Old Navy
Shoes: DSW 
Headbands: F21

1 comment:

  1. jaja learning new words via your blog -- chambray jajajaja

    my vday was good. we had thai! i bought us those plastic really thick chunky lips that have candy on the other end. it's hard to describe. they look like giant lips. but on the other side it's kind of like a pacifier. haha weird. (actually.. did i send a pic to the group?) jajajajaajaj missing you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete